Our clients have active, well-established planned giving programs, and include many of the largest and most sophisticated institutions in the country.
Clients benefit from access to:
- Comprehensive education, including staff/volunteer training, webinars, newsletters, client conferences and seminars
- Expert consulting on complex gifts and policy development, as well as program evaluations and risk assessments
- Support for donors, including educational and stewardship materials, comprehensive reports, and donor meetings
- Assistance with gift annuity registrations, filings, and regulatory changes
- Resources, including research papers and our proprietary Gift Advisor modeling software
- Our community of clients, including networking opportunities, comparative benchmarking information, and best practices